[horde] Re: [IMP] how disable virtual inbox, virtual trash and virtual folders ?

José Carlos do Nascimento josecarlos.nascimento at varig.com
Thu Mar 31 10:14:05 PST 2005

Thanks  :)

But this do not solve my problem.

I did this:

I commented in imp/lib/Session.php these lines

/* Are there any virtual folders the user has? */
//            require_once IMP_BASE . '/lib/VFolder.php';
//            $_SESSION['imp']['vfolder'] = IMP_VFolder::getVFolderList();
//            IMP_VFolder::createVTrashFolder();
//            IMP_VFolder::createVINBOXFolder();

near line 268.

I think that would exist one option in Administration of IMP to do
this.,  to disable Vfolder.

Thanks again :)

--
José Carlos do Nascimento <josecarlos.nascimento at varig.com>