[horde] Horde3/IMP4/Turba2 rpms for (e-smith/mitel/contribs.org) SME Server 7

Greg Swallow - SkyNet gregswallow at skynetonline.ca
Fri Apr 1 14:15:31 PST 2005

Hello everyone,

I just finished making rpms for Horde 3 for SME Server 7.  Probably most
of you have never heard of it, it has gone under the name E-Smith and
SME Server.  The current development homepage is:
http://smeserver.sourceforge.net/ and the user homepage is:
http://www.contribs.org - Discussion about development takes place on
the Sourceforge project mailing list.

It is a very cool linux distribution IMO.  Check it out :-)  The alpha
version 7 is now based on Centos-3.4 (RHEL3).  It includes by default
Horde2/IMP3/Turba1.2 and basically it come pre-set up - configuration
files are templated.  The rpms I made upgrade it to Horde3/IMP4/Turba2.
They probably will be included in the final version of SME7.  Everything
is still in the Alpha stages, so I'm just putting the word out, maybe
some of you developers would like to check it out.  Help is always
appreciated.  The files I made are here:
http://www.contribs.org/contribs/gswallow/SME7-Centos3.4/

Thanks to the Horde developers for a great product :-)

Greg Swallow