[horde] Re: Horde Setup problems

Faisal Mahmoud faisalm at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 4 11:12:15 PDT 2005

  Hi Zaine,

  You might need to give the apache process the permission to write
to files in your horde directory. If your httpd server process runs
as user/group = apache/apache, try doing this in the directory above
your horde install:

  chown -R apache:apache horde/

  Basically, you need to give the process the httpd server runs as
the permissions to write to files in that directory.

  -Faisal

  Quoting zaine at nsiit.com (Mon, 04 Apr 2005):

http://www.faisalmahmoud.com