[horde] Help with building a Horde application

Greg Rundlett Greg.Rundlett at savaJe.com
Mon Apr 4 11:36:22 PDT 2005

--------------010209070208070203060504

I'm building a new application using the Horde framework.

I've read and I'm trying to mimic the FOSDEM paper by Jan that outlines
using Horde to create a mp3 application.  I'm wondering if there is a
more thorough version of the talk somewhere, or else if there is another
resource that goes into more detail about using the Horde framework to
create an application.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Rundlett

Release Engineering Team
SavaJe Technologies
(978) 259-2029

[random sig fortune]
Chamberlain's Laws:
	(1) The big guys always win.
	(2) Everything tastes more or less like chicken.

--------------010209070208070203060504

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Greg.Rundlett.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard