[horde] Groups questions - LDAP and user access to view members

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Mon Apr 4 18:02:57 PDT 2005

Hello,

Is there any way to have a user create their own arbitrary groups of Horde users
or are groups strictly defined by an Administrator?  If users cannot create
groups, is there any way to have a user be able to see what members are in an
Administrator-defined group?

Has anyone written LDAP hooks for prepulating base group membership?  I see an
example that does groups from SQL - just wondering about LDAP before I reinvent
the wheel (I find it easier to copy code than write my own ;)

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer