[horde] LDAP ? & Prefs. ?

Ryan Evans revans at gie.com
Wed Apr 6 10:42:53 PDT 2005

--------------030508080509040706090502

Hey all!

I currently have one instance of horde/imp/turba up 2.2/3.0/1.2
.Working fine.

I am working on doing the new horde/imp/turba..  Have everything
installed and running except for a few things:

1.
I cannot get it to show my ldap address's, under the test page for
turba, i cam enter all the settings, server/port/dc's/filters/ and boom
it pulls all my entires up, now when configuring the sources.php, i have
tried using my old sources.php from my working instance , and still
nothing when i search the ldap.. I have tried just a few simple
server/port/basedn/filter etc.. in the sources.php and still nothing..
can anyone give me a hand with this pls :), TIA!

2.
Under Mail -> options , anything I change in here does not get saved...
I have all my sql stuff entered correctly, and it says it "saves" but it
doesn't. now my horde.log gives me this:

Apr 06 12:41:26 HORDE [emergency] [imp] DB Error: insufficient data
supplied: INSERT INTO horde_prefs (pref_uid, pref_scope, pref_name,
pref_value) VALUES('revans at gie.com', 'imp', 'delete_spam_after_report',
?) [on line 269 of
"/home/httpd/html/webmail.3/horde/lib/Horde/Prefs/sql.php"]

Any ideas?

Thankx again!

Ryan Evans

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company (GULF) does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.

--------------030508080509040706090502

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: revans.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard