[horde] Re: Fwd: Re: LDAP ? & Prefs. ?

Ryan Evans revans at gie.com
Thu Apr 7 08:20:51 PDT 2005

--------------010205090401030505020509

all sql tables are correct, imp/horde are configured correctly,  all
DB's are correct.

when using the ldapsearch:
ldapsearch -h ldap.gie.com -b 'dc=gie,dc=com'
i get results when using that, and only those arguments.
thru the test.php for turba, i can enter in the info and it come sback
fine..

thx!

Craig White wrote:

>On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 15:06 +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
>

>>----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von revans at gie.com -----
>>     Datum: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 07:46:17 -0500
>>       Von: Ryan Evans <revans at gie.com>
>>Antwort an: Ryan Evans <revans at gie.com>
>>   Betreff: Re: [horde] Re: LDAP ?  & Prefs. ?
>>        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>>
>>Thx for the reply :)
>>
>>Versions:
>>Horde: 3.0.4
>>Imp: H3 (4.0.2)
>>Turba: 2.1-cvs (just installed this last night, was using current stable)
>>
>>Sources.php:
>>I have tried changing the .dist file to my settings and nothing.
>>
>>Database backend:
>>
>>MySQL
>>

>----
>You have be able to connect from command line to know how to configure
>Horde/IMP/turba
>
># testing connection to mysql, database horde, user horde
>mysql horde -h localhost -u horde -p horde_user_password
>
>of course, you need to create the database horde and all of the
>necessary tables required by each module that you are using...
>
>for example - check the sql scripts in
>horde/scripts/sql
>horde/turba/scripts/sql
>
># testing connection to ldap
>ldapsearch -x -h localhost -D 'bind_dn' -W \
>-b 'base_or_what_turba_calls_root' '(uid=*)'
>
>Craig

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company (GULF) does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.

--------------010205090401030505020509

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: revans.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard