[horde] Re: imp turkish

René Schotpoort rene at ovardian.nl
Fri Apr 8 00:08:08 PDT 2005

 > We're using horde 2.2.5 and imp 3.2.3. In french,english and turkish.
 > While every
 > thing is fine for french and english, we can't read incoming message
 > while using
 > turkish translation.
 >
 > The message window opens shows normal headers but show the whole body
of the
 > message in an attachment call unnamed text/plain. (MIME type problem?)
 >
 > If I switch the language to french or english I got the normal inline
 > behavioure for the
 > same message.

 > This is a know problem. Turkish translations won't work Horde 2.x/IMP
3.x.

 > Jan.

Dear Jan,

I have the same problem but not just turkish translations. We are using
the dutch translation of Horde. Every once in a while a message won't
show and as described by Alexis the body of the message appears in an
attachment.

Why does this happen (I cannot see a pattern it just happens sometimes)
and is there a fix?

Thanx in advance for the Reply

René Schotpoort