[horde] Re: CSV for Webhosting Server

Umbroboy me at hirtreiter.info
Mon Apr 11 14:40:59 PDT 2005

do you mean this:

The following resources are available from rsync.horde.org:

horde-cvs         Horde CVS Tree     (Approximately 100M)
To get a copy of the horde-cvs resource, for example, use:

rsync -avC rsync.horde.org::horde-cvs /your/local/path
Please Note: if you get a local copy of the CVS tree this way, you still
need to use CVS to check out a readable copy of the code from it. You can
find instructions on using CVS here; however, you will need to use -d
/your/local/path instead of what is given on that page.

Also note that rsync now uses SSH as the transport by default. If you still
need to use RSH instead, specify "-e rsh" on the rsync command line or set
the environment variable RSYNC_RSH to "rsh".

There's a simple shell script available here which will perform the bulk of
the work for you.

If you don't have rsync, you can get it at ftp://rsync.samba.org/pub/rsync.

i cant access to the ftp site of rsync.

how can i install it on my webhosting server. Can you give me more help and
details?

thanks a lot

umbroboy

news:425993BE.1090009 at cisnet.com...