[horde] Help needed with Horde

Adam Courthold-family.com adam at courthold-family.com
Tue Apr 12 14:34:15 PDT 2005

Hiya,
 I'm new to the list, so I'm sorry if this has been descussed before.

I've setup an email account on my web hosting package, & I use Horde as the mail
client.
At the moment I can download my emails in my Inbox to my hard drive using MS
Outlook Express (which I do for backup purposes since 1997).
But one thing I've found is that any emails I've sent using Horde (which gets
put into my sent folder on the server) doesn't get downloaded.

Does anyone know how I can set it up to download these emails through MS
Outlook?

I've already asked my web hosting company, who have said that you can't.
But I think there must be away, & they does know about it.

If anyone can help me out here, I'll be very greatful.

Thanks in advance
Adam Courthold