[horde] Re: [HORDE] bug , using "auto" authentication

José Carlos do Nascimento josecarlos.nascimento at varig.com
Thu Apr 14 05:39:15 PDT 2005

Jan Schneider escreveu:

>Zitat von José Carlos do Nascimento <josecarlos.nascimento at varig.com>:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm trying to configure Horde to autenticate with Administrator and
>>password   teste.
>>But I think there was a bug in horde, because this dont works :(
>>
>>This is Auth configuration in conf.php
>>
>>$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('Administrator');
>>$conf['auth']['checkip'] = false;
>>$conf['auth']['params']['username'] = 'Administrator';
>>$conf['auth']['params']['password'] = 'teste';
>>$conf['auth']['params']['requestuser'] = true;
>>$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'auto';
>>
>>This is a bug or Driver "auto"  arent made to do this ?
>>

>What makes you think that it doesn't work?
>
>Jan.

Hi, Jan

When I try to login, horde do not ask my password;
It login, like I do not configured whitout password.
It ignore password.

Im making horde package to debian.  and would like to put in conf.php
one way that person put your user and password to enter in
administration of horde first time.

Thanks

Jose Carlos