[horde] Re: [HORDE] bug , using "auto" authentication

José Carlos do Nascimento josecarlos.nascimento at varig.com
Fri Apr 15 08:17:53 PDT 2005

:

>Please keep discussions on the list.
>
>Zitat von José Carlos do Nascimento <josecarlos.nascimento at varig.com>:
>

>>Jan Schneider escreveu:

>>>That's exactly what the auto authentication driver is for.

>>>Huh?
>>>
>>>Jan.
>>>

>>humm, sorry,,
>>
>>I dont speak english very well,  I will explain again.
>>
>>I installed horde-3.0.4  and change  lines of autentication to :
>>
>>$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('Administrator');
>>$conf['auth']['checkip'] = true;
>>$conf['auth']['params']['username'] = 'Administrator';
>>$conf['auth']['params']['password'] = 'teste';
>>$conf['auth']['params']['requestuser'] = false;
>>$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'auto';
>>
>>I tried   , too
>>$conf['auth']['params']['requestuser'] = true;
>>
>>But on 2 way,  I close browser and logout , and try acess horde
>>again,  but it do not ask my password.
>>It login like when I installed horde first time.
>>
>>I was looking to Auth/auto.php  and,  it doesnt have a function
>>Autenticate(),   is this correct ?
>>

>Yes, as I already explained (see above), this is how the auto driver
>works. It logs you automatically into Horde, without any user input. It
>is only useful for demo systems, administration tasks (first time
>installation), and development.
>
>Jan.

Ok, sorry,,  I forgot put horde-lists in "to":

Hum, I understand,   but there was password input in
Administration->Authentic.  And it do not works :(
I m  looking for some way  on I configure conf.php  with one user and
password.
And when person acess  horde,  horde ask for user and password.
I thought that auth->auto  do it.

Jose Carlos