[horde] Re: lib/Horde/Prefs/ldap.php, anonymous binding

Ben Sommer Ben.Sommer at enc.edu
Fri Apr 15 15:07:38 PDT 2005

--------------010108030808070605080003

Ryan Evans wrote:

> I would love it if you could do this, as I believe this is my problem
> why I cannot get my ldap to work with this version :)

Here's my patches to 'lib/Horde/Prefs/ldap.php' (1.85.10.4) and
'config/conf.xml' (1.74.2.5). A simple flag to 'fetchDN' in the
preferences config will make the prefs ldap driver go fetch the DN for
the user logged in, via an anonymous search, then rebind as that user to
gain access to the prefs attributes. Pretty simple. I found a similar
patch sent to the bug list...

    http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=1786

...but I like mine better :)

S'allright?