[horde] horde, ldap , SELS 9

admin horde at melscouts.cc
Wed Apr 27 06:52:26 PDT 2005

Hi

I have installed horde 3.0.4 on SuSE Enterprise Server 9.

After upgrading pear and some modules the test page works fine.

But I have troubles to use the ldap server to authenticate.

knowing configuration:

What backend should we use for authenticating users to Horde? : localhost

The base DN for the LDAP server: dc=mydomain,dc=cc

The DN used to bind to the LDAP server : cn=ldapadmin, dc=mydomain,dc=cc

The password used to bind to the LDAP server: password

LDAP Protocol Version: LDAP V3

Unknowing configuration:

The username search key: ?????

How to specify a filter for the user lists: ????

The objectclass filter used to search for users. Can be a single objectclass
or a list.: ?????

Can anybody help me?

Regards,

Michael