[horde] XML weather feed

Dan Brown dan at familybrown.org
Wed Apr 27 07:21:22 PDT 2005

Sandy Mackenzie wrote:

> I am trying to subscribe to XML weather feed.  In the Portal Block
> Configuration, I cannot find any documentation to what "Path to fortune
> executable" refers to.  Can anyone point me in the right direction.

    It's asking for just what it says, the path to the fortune binary
(on my system, as on Ryan's, it's in /usr/games/fortune).  This has
nothing to do with the weather.com feed; it's used for the Fortune
block.

Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan at familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the
more enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring."
-- The Judgment of St. Colum Cille