[horde] installation Errors

max@vander-laan.com max at vander-laan.com
Thu Apr 28 12:44:51 PDT 2005

hi

I am new at Horde and i have a little problem with installing, and i
can't find what i am doing wrong

I try to install Horde but when i get to DataTree System and put it on
Mysql Database and i fill in my username and password and thne name of
the database then i get some run time errors in IE and then nothing is
working anymore, When i let i on None then it works but i can not loggin
with IMP

Please can someone Help me ???

Apache 2.0
php 4.3.4
mysql  4.0.18

Notice*: Use of undefined constant DB_PORTABILITY_LOWERCASE - assumed
'DB_PORTABILITY_LOWERCASE' in
*/www/domains/www.dutch-services.nl/html/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php*
on line *1262*

*Notice*: Use of undefined constant DB_PORTABILITY_ERRORS - assumed
'DB_PORTABILITY_ERRORS' in
*/www/domains/www.dutch-services.nl/html/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php*
on line *1262*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/www/domains/www.dutch-services.nl/html/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php:1262)
in
*/www/domains/www.dutch-services.nl/html/horde/templates/common-header.inc*
on line *4*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/www/domains/www.dutch-services.nl/html/horde/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php:1262)
in
*/www/domains/www.dutch-services.nl/html/horde/templates/common-header.inc*