[horde] FW: Portal authentication

alan walters alan at aillweecave.ie
Fri Apr 29 01:59:21 PDT 2005

Sorry chuck I did not mean to send this to you?

Quoting Kevin Konowalec <kevin at ualberta.net>:

> Is it possible to pass authentication credentials from horde to an
> external page?  We have several web-based applications that use the
> single-sign on ID (authenticated in horde via imp) that people will
> likely want to add to their horde portal page.  Can horde be set up to
> automatically log in to these applications?

Sure - see Auth::getAuth() and Auth::getCredential('password').

-chuck

Just to try to continue this on a little.

What includes from the base system would be required to add these variables into the new app. I would guess these are not availavle natively