[horde] forms example

Greg Rundlett Greg.Rundlett at savaJe.com
Mon May 2 07:40:20 PDT 2005

Can anyone give me a good forms example that uses 'select' elements,
radio buttons, checkboxes and textarea etc.  There are many different
form element types defined in the Forms.php library, but I didn't find
any clear examples on using them...  I know how to setup a simple text
field, but that is also the simplest use case of forms.

Thanks for your help.

--
Greg Rundlett

Release Engineering Team
SavaJe Technologies
(978) 259-2029

[random sig fortune]
	Before he became a hermit, Zarathud was a young Priest, and
	took great delight in making fools of his opponents in front of
his followers.
	One day Zarathud took his students to a pleasant pasture and
there he confronted The Sacred Chao while She was contentedly grazing.
	"Tell me, you dumb beast," demanded the Priest in his
commanding voice, "why don't you do something worthwhile?  What is your
Purpose in Life, anyway?"
	Munching the tasty grass, The Sacred Chao replied "MU".  (The
Chinese ideogram for NO-THING.)
	Upon hearing this, absolutely nobody was enlightened.
	Primarily because nobody understood Chinese.
		-- Camden Benares, "Zen Without Zen Masters"