[horde] Add block to layout

Pablo Alsina palsina at gmail.com
Mon May 2 09:22:10 PDT 2005

Hi

I did a small module to send SMS messages (much much simplier and
limited that the ongoing swoosh).

I have it reachable on my Horde 3.0 sidebar (by registering it on the
registry.php). Now I want to add it as a block to the default Layout,
but I can make it available there.

As I didn't find documentation, I poked around and found that I had to
add a script to the /lib/Block dir. There is now a web2sms.php there,
defining the block name, and extending the Horde_Block class, with a
title and a contect method.

But its still not available on the Layout configuration mode to add.
How can I add it?

Thanks.