[horde] patches?

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Fri May 6 10:44:22 PDT 2005

Nobody has ANY info on this???  I still am unable to administer the
horde section via the web setup.  Also, since the patch was applied
my formatting in imp has gone all weird.  The menu buttons have been
moved about 1/4" lower so that the text hides behind the imp window.
I haven't applied any patch to imp - just patched the horde framework
from 3.03 to 3.04.

What should I do??