[horde] Formatting/Layout "tweaks"...

Mike Cisar mlists at starmania.net
Mon May 9 10:04:38 PDT 2005

Thanks Chuck

> > - Is there any way to make the "Horde" entry in the sidebar show up as
> > "Home" as it does in the top bar?
>
> Change the name in the registry.

I gave that a try, but unfortunately that makes a whole bunch of other
things make less sense, especially when people go into the options page
"show the width of the Home menu", "what application should Home display..."
etc.

So I tried to go the opposite way (which in retrospect makes more sense
anyway) and change the "Home" in the top menu to read "Horde" (since the
only place it appears as "Home" instead of "Horde" is in portal view).  I
tried to do this in /lib/Horde.php by trying to change this code...

        $menu[] = array('url' => $url,
                        'text' =>  _("Home"),
                        'icon' => 'horde.png',
                        'icon_path' => $registry->getImageDir());

However even after replacing "Home" with "Horde" it still shows up as "Home"
so I'm once again a bit lost.

Again thanks in advance for any nudges in the right direction.

Cheers,