[horde] Language support partially working

amy.rich@tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Thu May 12 19:31:54 PDT 2005

liamr> Solaris gettext is broken.  Make sure you've built PHP against GNU
liamr> gettext.

I went back and rebuilt php with --with-gettext=/usr/local/bin/gettext, and
now I see a bit more in german, but still only "messages."  Now I have:

Letzte Anmeldung: Do 12 Mai 05, 22:26:51 EDT von <hostname>

However, all the buttons are still in english, and things like the quota,
"There are no messages in this mailbox." message, etc are still all in
english.  So is everything on the options screen.  I would think that all of
these should be translated as well.