[horde] Fwd: Not able to login to horder (please help)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon May 16 03:16:41 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von alimiyan at yahoo.com -----
     Datum: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:08:51 +0800 (CST)
       Von: Ali hassan <alimiyan at yahoo.com>
Antwort an: Ali hassan <alimiyan at yahoo.com>
   Betreff: Not able to login to horder (please help)
        An: jan at horde.org

dear sir
have a nice day.

I had read an answer from you about disabling the
dynamic proxies (i am getting this msg when i login -
" Your Internet Address has changed since the
beginning of your Mail session. To protect your
security, you must login again.")

How to disable the dynamic proxies, do i have to
contact my local ISP or the hosting company whihc
hosted my site.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

sincerly
ali

Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!
http://sg.mobile.yahoo.com

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/