[horde] gollem file upload size limitation

Toomas Vann tom at bns.ee
Mon May 16 05:32:36 PDT 2005

Hi!

I am running:
*	Horde: 3.0.4
*	Gollem: 1.0-cvs

On Suse 9.2 (PHP 4.3.8, Apache 2.0.50, MySQL 4.0.21) and I have
following problem. I have gollem set up for two different backends, one
is direcotry based on server filesystem, the other one is sql-backend
based, set up with table horde_muvfs... Now I can upload files lets say
0,5mb and smaller to sql-backend based part, and bigger to filesystem
based section. But for some reason bigger files are not uploaded to
sql-based part, even no error message is given. And php.ini settings
should not be an issue here, if this thing works with one backend and
not with another....

Maybe few pointer where should I start to look ?

Regards,
Toomas