[horde] installation help

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Tue May 17 10:34:01 PDT 2005

I just installed horde on a brand new machine.  After ensuring all
the prerequisites were there (via test.php) I then tried to log on to
the administrative interface to configure horde as per the
instructions... but when the page finishes loading all I get is a
blank screen (using Safari on OS X Tiger).  My  activity window looks
like the URL  /horde/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Fservices%2Fportal%
2Fsidebar.php, as well as the other two frames specified on that
page, seems to recursively call itself over and over and over again
till it just stops.  The frame setup loads fine but nothing loads in
the frames.  What could be wrong?