[horde] Horde frame set

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue May 17 10:56:55 PDT 2005

Zitat von Jason Huddleston <huddlesj at otc.edu>:

> I have single sign on set up from Academus portal to Horde for webmail by
> posting values to the /horde/imp/redirect.php. When I sign in the frameset
> shows up around web mail. When I go to another tab in the portal and then
> come back I end up with the IMP web mail page with no frameset. I can
> duplicate this by logging into web mail manually and then changing the URL
> to from /horde/index.php to /horde/imp/mailbox.php.

The problem is that the frameset is only loaded on loggin in. But you
only login to IMP the first time you click on your webmail link.

You can probably only solve this by implementing the SSO as a
transparent authentication driver for Horde and directing the users to
horde/ instead of imp/redirect.php. You would need to use hordeauth in
IMP then too, of course.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/