[horde] customized portal

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue May 17 21:58:08 PDT 2005

I am getting pushed to provide a custom portal - I thought that it might
be easier and when I started looking through the various coding for the
portal pages, I'm more confused than when I started.

I don't see anything in the horde list archives and I did find the
modifying Horde's Aspect on the wiki pages.

So I guess my question is that assuming that we have an empty portal -
would I put my html code in like horde/templates/portal/footer.inc ?

Would there be a more logical place for this data?

Craig