[horde] How to force no frames for maintenance tasks?

Jason Stratford jason at alteredminds.com
Fri May 20 00:11:46 PDT 2005

Hi folks

I want to setup some mandatory maintenance tasks. I am using ldap for
authentication not one of the horde modules such as IMP. My requirement
is to have users sign up for a set of TOS. Setting this up for first
login is not a problem as I am aware of the Maintenance classes etc.
However using the latest horde or CVS version the maintenance pages
appear within the frame set allowing users to bypass the task by
selecting something from the menu.

Can someone advise either a solution to this or a place to start
modifications to achieve my goal?

Many thanks

Jason