[horde] Automatic login

Keith Kiedrowski kkiedrowski at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 07:10:12 PDT 2005

I have configured horde and have the Calander modulw
installed as well.
However, whenever I change the Autentication to SQL
based [this is what I need to use] I cannot log back
into the system.
I have created another user besides admin and listed
that user as an admin.
when I try to logon it just takes me to a non-horde
page [this is I beleive because it is trying to find a
webpage similar to my comptuer name]
I have searched to find a solution in the mail list
but for some reason I think I am confusing myself.
thanks for the help