[horde] user lists / permissions / group admin problem

Joseph Malone josephmalone at higlum.com
Fri May 20 10:14:00 PDT 2005

    * Horde: 3.0.3
    * Imp: H3 (4.0.2) (run Imp tests)
    * Ingo: H3 (1.0.1) (run Ingo tests)
    * Klutz: 1.0-cvs
    * Kronolith: H3 (2.0.2)
    * Mnemo: H3 (2.0.1)
    * Nag: H3 (2.0)
    * Surplus: 0.1-cvs
    * Trean: 0.1-cvs
    * Turba: H3 (2.0.2) (run Turba tests)
    * Ulaform: 0.1-cvs (run Ulaform tests)

When you are editing permissions for notepads, calendars etc. or when you are
editing groups as an administrator, I have ran into a problem getting a user
list in the box that is supposed to return a list of all users.  When setting
permissions, there is simply nothing in the drop down box.  However, when
trying to add new members to a group, an error is put into the user list box
that says:
---
1
1024
horde.error
Too many login failures

Array
---

Any ideas as too why this is happening?  We are using cyrus imap and
authenticating with saslauthd against LDAP...

Thanks,

Joseph Malone
Higgins Hardwoods
MIS Department