[horde] Administration

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Fri May 20 10:46:48 PDT 2005

On May 20, 2005, at 9:32 AM, Kevin Konowalec wrote:

>>> Okay - how do we do that?
>>>

>> Through the setup.
>>
>> Jan.
>>

> Sorry if I seem dense but I can't seem to find where to do that.
> There is no selection for setup in any of the menu settings that I
> can find.
>
> Thanks in advance...

Oh I see what you mean now... I can add the horde button to any menu
and then I get an Administration button when I click Horde.  The
problem is we don't want users to be able to access anything other
than imp at this time... the horde screen would just confuse people.

Might it be possible to remove Horde as an option in the sidebar?
Leaving the sidebar would solve the problem...