[horde] User login

Keith Kiedrowski kkiedrowski at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 11:08:05 PDT 2005

I have tried all teh setting that I can think of but I
cannot seem to get horde to use the SQL DB for user
logon.
here is the result from my horde test screen.
Also when I go to the login page is shows the side bar
but the "main" part does not show until I hit the home
icon.
Horde Version

    * Horde: 3.0.4

Horde Applications

    * Horde: 3.0.4
    * Imp: H3 (4.0.3) (run Imp tests)
    * Kronolith: H3 (2.0.3)
    * Mnemo: H3 (2.0.1)
    * Nag: H3 (2.0.1)

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 4.3.11
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 11
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * Ctype Support: Yes
    * DOM XML Support: Yes
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * GD Support: No
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * Iconv Support: No
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: Yes
    * Mbstring Support: Yes
    * MCAL Support: No
    * Mcrypt Support: No
    * MIME Magic Support (fileinfo): No
      The fileinfo PECL module or the mime_magic PHP
extension (see below) will most likely provide faster
MIME Magic lookups than the built-in Horde PHP magic
code. See horde/docs/INSTALL for information on how to
install PECL/PHP extensions.
    * MIME Magic Support (mime_magic): Yes
    * MySQL Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: Yes
    * PostgreSQL Support: No
    * Session Support: Yes
    * XML Support: Yes
    * Zlib Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
    * memory_limit disabled: Yes
    * file_uploads enabled: Yes
    * safe_mode disabled: Yes
    * session.use_trans_sid disabled: Yes
    * session.auto_start disabled: Yes

Required Horde Configuration Files

    * config/conf.php: Yes
    * config/mime_drivers.php: Yes
    * config/nls.php: Yes
    * config/prefs.php: Yes
    * config/registry.php: Yes

PHP Sessions

    * Session counter: 1
    * To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
c:\apache\htdocs\horde\lib;.;c:\php\includes;c:\php\pear\pear
    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * Mail_RFC822: Yes
    * Mail_Mime: Yes