[horde] Fwd: Re: Re: REad receipt problem

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat May 21 03:11:18 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von jini at clix.pt -----
     Datum: Sat, 21 May 2005 00:11:06 +0100
       Von: Sergio Henrique <jini at clix.pt>
Antwort an: Sergio Henrique <jini at clix.pt>
   Betreff: Re: Re: [horde] REad receipt problem
        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

I have enable it, well i have found problem was not about horde. His
Postfix or courier-imap-ssl or amavis or spamassin blocking. i will
check later where i have put rong configuration ...

Thank You :) ---------------------- MENSAGEM ORIGINAL ----------------------
Zitat von Sergio Henrique jini at clix.pt:

Hi have installed im my "email system" Postfix, Courier-imap-ssl.

My webmail is horde, and my problem is with horde-imp.

i check for receipt, but all mails sent by horde don't show receipt
confirmation ...

i am using horde-imp 4.x

conf['compose']['allow_receipts'] = true;

if i send receipt by email cliente (ex: thunderbird) i have no problem,
only with horde-imp.

You need to enable the sending of receipts in the preferences. The
configuration is for *requesting* receipts.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/