[horde] Horde 3.0.4 layout problem

Yousri Farouk eng.yousri at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:59:48 PDT 2005

Hello
i installed Horde 3.0.4 and created alltables as installation document say, but layout doesn't work correctly the
when i select a package (such as Current Time or Random Fortune.... for
example) and then press save, i find no addations.
my pereferance system as the following
Kindly, if u know how to fix this problem please reply me.

       What preferences driver should we use?  None IMSP Server SQL Database LDAP PHP Sessions Kolab (LDAP)

       Driver configuration  Horde defaults Custom parameters
       What database backend should we use?  Microsoft SQL Server MySQL ODBC Oracle 8 PostgreSQL
       Request persistent connections?
       What protocol will we use to connect to the database?  UNIX Sockets TCP/IP
      Location of UNIX socket
       What hostname is the database server running on, or what is the name of the system DSN to use?
       What username do we authenticate to the database server as?

                                                       What database name/tablespace are we using?
      The name of the preference table in the database
       What charset does the database use internally?
thanks in advance
Regards