[horde] Quota for IMP

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Thu May 26 10:01:34 PDT 2005

Quoting Hurgh <hurgh1 at gmail.com>:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using the latest version of Horde, and IMP.
>
> I have enabled the quota option in server.php (imp/config/).
>
> I have set 'quota' => 'courier', and 'prefs' => ''
Depending on the version
$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => 'full',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'INBOX.',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => '',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
    'quota' => array(
        'driver' => 'courier',
        'params' => array(
            'login' => '',
            'password' => ''
        )
    ),
    'hierarchies' => array()
);

your servers.php may look something like the above but your hordeauth
will probably be different.  I use hordeauth and the pass the values to
imp/imap

Also have you looked at your maildirsize in Maildir you should see your
quota (number ends with S) and your folders begining something like:
20000000S
8173080  834

Good luck,

ed