[horde] Kolab and SyncML

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Fri May 27 02:44:18 PDT 2005

Jan Schneider ha scritto:

>>What's, for the Kolab and Horde community, the best choice to have Kolab
>>support with mobile device trough syncml?
>>

>I would suggest using Kolab's SyncML server, that would save you an
>additional layer between your mobile clients and the final data storage.

But Kolab doesn't have a SyncML Server so i need to use one.
I'm wondering if the SyncML server of Horde could "fetch" trough the
kronolith/turba/nag/mnemo kolab driver data from Kolab.
Theorically, as i understand, this *should* work because Horde SyncML
server only access data trough the "abstraction layer" provided by
various horde modules and doesn't access directly the drivers data
source right?

I will attempt to do some test during next weeks, could be possible that
will be necessary only minor modification?