[horde] Fwd: Horde sidebar

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri May 27 05:29:38 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von nizar at srcget.com -----
     Datum: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:19:00 +0300
       Von: nizar <nizar at srcget.com>
Antwort an: nizar at srcget.com
   Betreff: Horde sidebar
        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Hello Jan,

I have posted a message to the horde mailing list before approximately 2
weeks about the sidebar not expanding in horde(please see attached
picture).

With safari on MAC and IE in Windows the sidebar is displayed without
any problem but with Mozilla(linux/Win/MAC), firefox(linux/Win/MAC) and
epiphany It doesn't.

I feel very helpless here since users of horde here use linux and we
have neither safari no IE in linux and we even can't think about the
option of replacing horde with anything else since we all are very
satisfied.

Your help is very appreciated.
thanks.

--
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.

110 105 122 97 114 32 97 98 101 100
gnupg public key: http://www.srcget.com/pubgnupg.gpg
nizar at srcget.com
http://www.srcget.com