[horde] Setting up Weather.com and Fortunes

Stephen D. Scotti sscotti at sscotti.net
Mon May 30 17:01:30 PDT 2005

Running on Win XP pro system with PHP 5.x, Apache 2.x and MySql.  Seems to
be working fine with IMP, but I wanted to try to add the weather.com and
fortunes to the portal.  I signed up and have the requisite passwords, and I
put the path to the executable for the fortunes in the portal setup and
neither on displays.  Other portals that I set up display just fine.

Any hints on how to get these going?  Do I need to change php.ini or change
some other configuration file.  Pretty Cool though for a newbie.

/sds