[horde] Trying to integrate web mail with a web site

Greg webguru at moyl.com
Tue May 31 06:41:47 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am new to using Horde's web mail interface.  I have a contract web project
I am working on and the guy wants to integrate Horde's webmail into his
application.  I am trying to auto-login to webmail in an IFRAME.  I have got
it to work BUT when you navigate away from the page and then come back, it
gives a login error.  The only way I have been able to get around this is to
logout from webmail before navigating away from the page.

Is there a way to do what I am wanting to do in a fairly seamless manner?

-Greg