[horde] Horde + IMP

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Jun 1 15:50:16 PDT 2005

Check your Apache logs.  I have an OpenBSD 3.6 install at home (and I saw your
maybe its just a weird coincidence.  If I connect to my ISP's mail server via
POP3, no problem.  But I want IMAP, so I have a local Cyrus server that I'd
copy mail to, if I could get Apache to stop dying.  If I run IMP's test.php
against the local server, the tests for IMAP come back fine.  But if I
configure IMP to connect to the local mail server via IMAP, I'm whitescreening
and Apache is exiting with "signal Abort (6)".  Mail server is logging
successful logins - at this point, I'm thinking its got to be a c-client issue
so thats the next upgrade for me to try.

Kevin

Quoting BOFH <bofh at null-route.org>:

> Follow up:
>
> With debugging turned up to "full ahead Scotty" I found this:
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Class auth_imp:  Cannot inherit from undefined
> class auth in /var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php on line 27
>
> Fatal error: Class auth_imp:  Cannot inherit from undefined class
> auth in /var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php on line 27
>
> Which does go a ways towards explaining why httpd bails in the
> sidebar.php frame _only_ when IMP is installed.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> --
> - Ed V.

Kevin M. Myer