[horde] Fwd: Problem on login

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 2 01:34:14 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von spaboy at gmail.com -----
     Datum: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:22:03 +0200
       Von: Víctor <spaboy at gmail.com>
Antwort an: Víctor <spaboy at gmail.com>
   Betreff: Fwd: Problem on login
        An: consulting at horde.org

Hello,

Im installing Horde v3 (last version), and thats all ready installed
and working properly, but theres a problem when i try to log in typing
wrong my password , and it redirects me to main login site with the
error of login failed. Ok thats correct.

But the problem comes when i try to log in again, after typing wrong
my password. and typing it ok, i can't get in again.
After some time , maybe 10 minuts, i can log in again. Then it seems
to be a session problem, but i can't find how to solve it .

Can you help me please ?

Lots of thanks and congrats for your excellent mail service!

Regards from spain

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/