[horde] has anyone looked at http://www.ippfp.org/

David Irvine dirvine at hubworx.com
Thu Jun 2 15:37:03 PDT 2005

Yes I think so - it's perhaps something to be aware of for horde developers.

Cheers Chuck

David - you wont remember me but I first emailed you many years ago when
you started this project - your to be congratulated on your staying
power and answering all these questions (so thoughtfully - most of the
time). Well done.