[horde] cvs ... and then-- why do we have to create all these symlinks, and it's still screwy?

w trillich will at serensoft.com
Sun Jun 5 16:03:47 PDT 2005

Kevin Myer wrote:
> Quoting w trillich <will at serensoft.com>:
>>Horde Applications
>>Horde: 3.0.5-cvs
>>Imp: H3 (4.0.4-cvs) (run Imp tests)
>>Ingo: 1.0.2-cvs (run Ingo tests)
>>Kronolith: H3 (2.0.4-cvs)
>>Mnemo: 2.0.2-cvs
>>Nag: 2.0.2-cvs
>
> There are two branches in CVS - FRAMEWORK_3 and HEAD.  It looks like
> you checked out the FRAMEWORK_3 branch
>
> If you're using these versions (which are tagged as FRAMEWORK_3), why not just
> use the "officially" released versions at http://ftp.horde.org/pub?

we're new here. there are gonna be MANY things we're not
familiar with. :)

but when there's a patch or a security fix, it shows up in cvs
before it shows up in .tgz, no?

====

configuration is finally approaching useful. just a few more
tweaks and we may be operational! it looks really sweet so far.
good job, horde horde. :)