[horde] Automatic Login (save password?)

Simon Detheridge simon at widgit.com
Mon Jun 6 09:37:01 PDT 2005

I spoke to soon...

When I close my browser and re-open it, after setting the cookie timeout to
8640000 (100 days), I find that imp has disappeared from the 'mail' menu.
Clicking on 'mail' causes the main frame to continually refresh itself.

It seems that IMP doesn't like this setting. Any ideas?

Simon

--
Simon Detheridge
SEN Developer, Widgit Software