[horde] (no subject)

michael@michael.homes.com.au michael at michael.homes.com.au
Thu Jun 9 18:01:50 PDT 2005

I have been using Squirrlemail for quite a while and found horde the other
day. I have successfully installed the earlier version (horde-2.2.3-1) via
rpm. I am very impressed with it so far.

I am now trying to install the latest version on a different system and am
having a bit of trouble getting it working.

To take it one step at a time and using the information in horde/docs/INSTALL,
I get up to section 5 "Completing Configurate" and make all of the changes as
advised. In particular selecting "IMAP authentication". I open up another
browser and cannot log in. If I set the authentication to ftp, it does allow
me to login. Sendmail is working.

How can I fix it so that imap authentication works?

TIA,

Michael.