[horde] from_addr SQL tie in, and provided interface

Jeff MacDonald bignose at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:04:50 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have one domain for webmail, it's webmail.ourdomain.com , users from
about 100 domains login to it [or will, once i get this fixed up].
They login with a username ie mark, and thus their reply to address is
always mark at ourdomain.com when i want to set it to
mark at hisdomain.com..

So, I read in the WIKI that I can write my own hook to retrieve this
value from LDAP [or in my case i'll use pgsql], this part I can do no
problem.

However under "Options->Personal Information" there is a form for
users to set this value them selves. my question is, does a hook
exists for saving this data as well as reading it ?

Also, I noticed 2 hooks.php files in my distro,
horde/config/hooks.php.dist and lib/Horde/Group/hooks.php, should i
copy and edit the dist one, or add to the one in lib ?

Thanks millions.

--
Jeff MacDonald
http://www.halifaxbudolife.ca