[horde] Horde stopped working

Bo Daley bo at darkwork.net
Sun Jun 19 21:04:55 PDT 2005

Please keep discussion on the list!

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005, stefaan wrote:

> To answer your question, this comes up in the error log when I tail it and
> login
>
> Jun 20 12:33:41 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 202.173.154.36 (forwarded
> for [192.168.1.200]) to localhost:143[imap/notls] as jan at bloomfield.id.au
> [on line 297 of "/home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php"]
>
> I keep getting the following msg:
>
> Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was
> entered incorrectly.

What configuration do you have in imp/config/servers.php for your imap
server? You can try the tests at horde/imp/test.php to
figure out what authentication configuration will work on your
system.

If that doesn't help then you'll need to provide much more information
(eg. Horde version, imp version, etc) before anyone will be able to
suggest anything more.

bo.