[horde] [dev] Work Order Request Application

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Mon Jun 20 05:14:36 PDT 2005

Quoting "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp at encontacto.net>:

> Jason,
>
> I especially like the idea of tickets becoming deliverables through
> integration win Hermes.  It will be extremely useful and a base for
> further improvement and possible future integration with apps such as
> thor projects that could use the information from both for project
> control.  Of course there are many other horde applications that can
> potentially play important specific rolls in future extentions.
>
> Horde tools for customer relationship management will be strengthened
> and made easier to use with steps, such as this one.
>
> I, for one, am crossing my fingers that this will be approved. ed

I think I'm going to do it in my spare time even if the company doesn't
want to put resources up for it.  But I think they will anyway.

I already started, and I'll get it imported today.  I'll put everything
in TODO so that anybody interested can jump in.

--
Jason M. Felice
Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com>