[horde] Patched to horde 3.0.4 no sidebar.php

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Mon Jun 20 15:35:47 PDT 2005

Quoting Damien McKenna <damien at mc-kenna.com>:

> I'm just after doing a fresh install of Horde 3.0.4 (Linux, Apache,
> MySQL).  During the install the sidebar was there but once I got to the
> point of having it ready for use the sidebar had disappeared.  The
> sidebar doesn't show in either Firefox or IE 6.0 (WinXP SP2).

Have a look at your configuration for servers in IMP.  If you're unable
to load
IMP by itself, then the components of the left sidebar that check your mail
server for the folder structure and # of unread messages will have the same
problem, which can generate a white screen.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator