[horde] Creating horde_datatree_seq

Tobin, Brian bltst2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 06:07:09 PDT 2005

> Now thats an old Pitt userid if I ever saw one ;)

Got me!  Pitt Class of 1997

>> Well, I'm not the only one to have this problem, but it appears my
>> installation of Pear::DB did not create the 'horde_datatree_seq'
table.
>> I am thus having all types of problems with Kronolith, Mnemo, etc...

> I am still running MySQL 3.X and haven't had a problem with that
table.  > So I don't think you're going to need to upgrade.  That being
said,
> does the table exist and does the horde user have update access to
it?  > The error implies that the horde user doesn't have update
permission.

Pear::DB doesn't even create the table, so I don't even have the
ability to see the permissions.  I've tried removing and installing
Pear::DB with no success.

All I want to do it create the table and fields correctly and then get
permissions correct.  Can someone help me out?